Prepare an 11- to 15-page paper (not including the title and
reference pages) that assesses a legal/ethical issue or situation
relating to a current, previous, or potential future work environment.
Use at least 10 scholarly sources that are suitable for research in a
Your paper must include the following::
A description of a business situation that presents a legal and
ethical issue. The business situation must be from prior, current, or
anticipated future employment experiences or from a current event. The
description of the business situation must not exceed two pages. An analysis of the ethical concerns raised by the situation.
Apply at least two different ethical theories to the situation to support at least two different outcomes. The paper must determine which ethical outlook as applied to
this particular situation will result in the best legal outcome for the
business. An explanation of at least three of the relevant areas of law
that have been addressed in this course (e.g., constitutional law,
contracts, anti-trust law, securities regulations, employment law,
environmental law, crimes, or torts) and an assessment of the each area
of law as it applies to the business situation identified. A recommendation to reduce liability exposure and improve the
ethical climate or the overall ethics of the situation. Your
recommendation must be supported by specific legal, ethical, and
business principles. Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
Must be 11 to 15 double-spaced pages in length (not including
the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as
outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a title page with the following:
Title of paper Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement which identifies the focus of the paper. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. Must use at least 10 scholarly sources. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.