WATCH New Ship Smell (go to YouTube.com, search for New Ship Smell),
Not a Waterslide (go to YouTube.com, search for Carnival Cruise
Commercial 2011), and Lunch is Served (go to YouTube.com, search
Carnival Cruise Bear Looks Norwegian).
Now, remember a time you went on vacation, camping, or to a party and
had a great time. Recall the sensory details. Use the questions below
to guide your description of what you remember. Use adjectives
(describing words) that create a picture of your experience.
Describe something you remember seeing. How did it look? (sight)?Describe something you remember smelling. (smell)Describe something you touched. (touch)How did this experience make you feel? (emotions )What sounds can you remember hearing? (sound)What did you eat there? How did it taste? (taste)In responding to another student’s post, identify four sensory
adjectives and replace them with your own choices. [For example: A thick
steak sizzled over the open flames. You could replace the adjective
“open” with “jumping.”]
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.