Review Super Storm Nemo Monster Waves (go to YouTube.com and search
for Super Storm Nemo Monster Waves), hosted by YouTube. In this video,
waves on the Atlantic Ocean hit the beach near Boston, MA, during a
Some people would think of this as very scary evidence of how
dangerous severe weather can be. One of those people might describe the
experience this way:
The angry waves beat on the beach with monstrous force. The
frigid ocean water hit the street and the street signs with fury. As the
water rose again and again, one could hear the wind roaring and driving
it toward the land, uncontrollably. It would destroy everything in its
Other people might see in it the grand power of nature. Their
description would be considerably different, perhaps more like this:
The magnificent Atlantic waves rose and crashed on the asphalt,
while the wind sang its booming song. As the ocean did its crazy dance
on the beach, anyone watching could see that, if left to itself, it
would scrub the street and its signs and the cement right off its
border. One could almost imagine the sea grasses and bright wildflowers
growing there again.
Now, write your own sentences describing what a person would SEE or
FEEL as he/she stood in the presence of this storm. Write one sentence
for each of the five senses. For example: (Sight)I saw the gray water
rise up like monster.
When you have a sentence for each sense, put all of the sentences
together in a cohesive, descriptive paragraph. Remember, a complete
paragraph should have a topic sentence, sensory details (adjectives),
and a concluding sentence. *Note: you might have to modify your
sentences so that they aren’t redundant.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.