Question 1Assume that there are two categories of goods: protein shakes and all other products. A. Show using diagrams how a consumer’s demand curve for protein shakes can be derived from an indifference map and a budget constraint diagram. Make sure you explain your answer in detail. B. Using a different set of diagram/s deconstruct the price effect into the substitution effect and the income effect. Take note to define each effect.Question 2 Assume the production of coal involves the generation of a negative externality. i. Explain how the equilibrium level of output would be determined in the market for coal, assuming no attempt is made to internalise the externality. Is that equilibrium efficient? Use a diagram(s) as part of your explanation. ii. What is a Pigovian Tax? Explain how the imposition of a Pigovian Tax could alter the equilibrium in this market. How does the tax impact on the efficiency of this market? Use a diagram(s) as part of your answer. You are free to augment the diagram you used in (a) in your answer to (b). iii. What other solutions could be used to remedy this negative externality? You do not need to describe these remedies in detail.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.