History of Multilingual Competency in the United States Reread pages 116-130 in Chapter 4 of your textbook. Also read, Help! They don’t speak English! Create a timeline to show how bilingual education has changed. Be creative! You can use PowerPoint or digital tools such as Prezi, Animoto, Dipity, MyHistro, TimeToast, Glogster, etc. Make sure to attach the PowerPoint presentation or include the URL in your discussion post. Your timeline must follow APA formatting guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, and it must include the following:At least 10 events with at least three policies and three law cases. A visual and a caption describing its significance in your own words for each event.A paragraph summarizing why it is important to understand the historical and legislative foundations of multilingual competency in the United States as it relates to teaching ELLs.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.