Read Chapter 4 of your textbook, “Programs for English Learners.” One of the main reasons for assessing ELLs is to properly place them in a program that will best serve their cultural, linguistic, and academic needs. As an advocate for these students, you need to understand the various programs that are available to ELLs. Last name beginning with R-Z: Discuss the pros and cons of English language development (ELD). Discuss the pros and cons of specifically designed academic instruction in English (SDAIE). Compare and contrast ELD and SDAIE programs. Which one do you think is more effective for the student you created a profile for in Weeks One and Two? Why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.