Read Chapter 6 of your textbook entitled, “English-Language Oracy Development.” Also, read the “Introduction to BICS/CALP” PowerPoint presentation. BICS stands for Basic Interpersonal Communication Skills. CALP stands for Cognitive Academic Language Proficiency. Answer the following questions:What are the differences between BICS and CALP? Why is it important to know about BICS and CALP? In addition to BICS and CALP, what are two things you have learned about oracy development? How have these two things changed the ways in which you will teach ELLs?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.