hist102 final.docxThe long essay would be a traditional
essay that typically five paragraphs long. The first paragraph should
introduce the topic and state the student’s position / answer to the
question. It should contain between three-five (3-5) complete sentences,
including the thesis statement for the essay. The second, third, and
fourth paragraphs are the body paragraphs. Each body paragraph should
contain between three-five (3-5) sentences, including the topic sentence
(first sentence of the body paragraph, states a main point that
supports the thesis) and at least two-three (2-3) specific examples per
main point. The fifth and final paragraph should begin with a
restatement of the thesis. It should be three-five (3-5) complete
sentences, and include a brief summary/conclusion of the student’s
answer to the essay question. It is essential, particularly in the
survey courses, for students to provide citations and footnotes for
their work in untimed exams. Citations must adhere to the Chicago Style
format but perfection is not expected.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.