Researched argument essayThroughout this course, we have been focusing our arguments on the practice of arguing to find meaning. Because of that, it is important to practice balancing opposing viewpoints of a single issue. This essay allows you the chance to do just that. Because much of the writing you will be doing throughout your academic and profession career will be argumentative, this essay will help you to hone your rhetorical skills in several ways: first, this essay will help you to establish an environment of civilized discourse within your writing (essential for productive argumentation); secondly, this essay will allow you to practice your research skills in both identifying and integrating sound arguments; and thirdly, this essay gives you a chance to practice your critical thinking skills—skills you will need for success throughout your academic and professional life.Remember, the purpose of this essay is not to prove whether you are right or wrong, but that you can fairly present two sides of an argument and logically determine the best solution to the problem you are faced with. With that in mind, we ask that you withhold your personal opinion, personal judgments of the material, or personal narrative until the conclusion of your essay.Your essay should meet the following guidelines:is between 900 and 1200 words in length;includes direct quotations and paraphrased passages from four or more scholarly texts representing more than one side of the issue;qualifies each of the authors (authors representing each side of the debate should have compatible credibility);withholds personal opinion until the conclusion of the essay;is written clearly, concisely, and accurately;is written primarily in third-person;is formatted in APA style and includes a References page;has been closely edited so that it contains few or no mechanical errors.*Note that no one writes a polished essay in a single sitting.Start early and give yourself time for multiple revisions. Researched Argument Checklist:.As you go work on your essay, the following questions should help to keep you on track. It may be beneficial to have someone read your essay and help you answer them.How does this essay meet the assignment criteria?Does this essay treat both sides of the argument equally and fairly?What is the purpose of this essay to be? What does it do to meet that purpose? How effective is the argument? Does this essay avoid second person language and limit first person language?Are there elements of pathos, ethos, and logos in this essay. Do these appeals work together to propose a solution?Does the essay avoid logical fallacy in the reasoning behind the solution?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.