hello can anyone help meOption
1: Environmental Pollution Scenario Review and Summary
an associate-level environmental scientist in a large urban city. The growing
human population within the city increases pressure on the infrastructure and
natural resources, affecting the environment. As cities expand, they cut deeper
into surrounding rural areas, causing environmental problems, such as the loss
of wetlands, loss of biological habitats, and air and water pollution. The high
density of automobiles, factories, and commercial enterprises in urban areas
adds to airborne emissions, including particulate matter, various types of
oxides, and hazardous volatile compounds.
selected city is experiencing rapid growth in population. The City Council is
worried that this pattern of population growth, combined with concerns over
climate change, is beginning to create a number of negative environmental, economic,
and social consequences. These include deteriorating infrastructure, increasing
traffic congestion, declining air and water quality, and the loss of open
space. The City Council has charged you with writing a report that will
recommend measures to address the pollution issues and reduce carbon emissions.
decisions on the optimal measures for addressing the pollution management
issue. Choose four of the following measures based on pollution reduction:
control legislation for point sources
alternative transportation, walking, and bicycle use
green spaces or urban forestry
700- to 1,050-word summary briefly describing the background information and
details. Include the following information:
your selected measures.
an environmental science and climate change perspective, describe the potential
effectiveness of your selected measures.
for the various pollution reduction measures, including potential improvements
in human and ecosystem health: For example, bringing in legislation to install
pollution control devices in factories may sound like an effective choice, but
installation of such devices is a huge expense, and there is likelihood of
strong opposition by business groups.
the following statement: “Decision-making about environmental issues
necessitates the maintenance of a fine balance between the effectiveness of
measures and the public reaction towards them.”
Include at least two outside references. Format
your summary consistent with APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.