Essay questions 1 & 2 must be at least 200-300 words in length. Each essay must include at a minimum an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Each essay requires at least 2 references: The textbook ( Robertson, J. C. (2010). Introduction to fire prevention (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall. A scanned searchable .pdf can be found at http://sdrv.ms/1gjXETZ. The current chapters of focus for these essay questions are chapters 9-10)and one outside source must be used as source material for the response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA Format.Question 1What are the major responsibilities of state fire marshals?
Why is this role significant in statewide fire prevention, investigation,
enforcement, and fire safety?
There are numerous federal government agencies that have
fire prevention as a part of their mission. In your estimation, which of these
governmental agencies contribute the most to fire prevention and suppression?
Why?Question 3 (This essay only needs to be a paragraph or 2 and only requires 1 reference from text book. However, if an outside source is used it must be reference)Using Chapter 9 of the text book. From the perspective of a new Safety and Prevention Officer what is the Primary, (165), Allied (167+) and Trade Association (169) that you would be interacting within your own profession (Ch 9)?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.