Write a persuasive essay of approximately 700 to
1,050-words on a local, regional, or national current event or political issue
that has affected you, your family, or your community recently. For example,
you could address either the national or your local government’s fiscal and tax
policies and explain how they have affected the economy or your own personal
situation. You might discuss the role tourism plays in your area, how
professional sports have impacted your community, the reasons for lay-offs
within a company, whether or not you agree with the decisions your local school
board has made recently and how they have affected your children. Your topic
does not necessarily have to be controversial, but it should be something that
impacts you directly or indirectly, and about which others should be persuaded
to see the way you do.
This is an analytical essay and should be written in
limited first-person narration. This essay requires at least two peer-reviewed
In this paper, begin with a title that prepares the
reader for the topic. You will then explain the topic and your position on it
in a well-developed introduction that includes a clearly written thesis
statement. The introduction will be followed by well-developed paragraphs that
support your thesis. The essay should acknowledge opposing views to your
position—this may not take more than a paragraph or two.
The conclusion of a persuasive essay will tell the readers
what to do, and how to think or feel about the topic.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.