I need a paper to be do for me….the paper must be original because my teacher runs paper through program called TURNITIN to verify original paper….this is the assignment:Analyze the following scenario: The Hospital for Ordinary Surgery uses pharmaceuticals for its patients. It started the year on January 1, with an inventory of 1,000 doses of an antibiotic drug that cost $17 per dose. On January 2, it purchased another 300 does for $21 each. From January 3 through June 30 it used 800 doses. On July 1, it bought 500 more doses at $23 each. From July 2 through the end of the year it used 400 doses. What is the inventory value at the end of the year, assuming FIFO? What is the value assuming LIFO? Clearly label the calculations of the inventory amounts using Excel. Use formulas to calculate the FIFO and LIFO inventories and format the cells to insert a comma if there is more than three numbers and round to the nearest whole number. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of FIFO and LIFO inventory methods and evaluate the best inventory method is best for this scenario. Submit to your instructor your two to three page Word document (not including the title and reference pages) and your Excel worksheet. Your paper should be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide, and you must cite at least two scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.IF YOU CAN NOT DO THIS ASSIGNMENT FOR THE PRICE THAT IS WITHIN MY PRICE RANGE PLEASE DO NOT BID!!!!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.