To successfully complete this Project, you will answer each of the following four questions. Theinstructor must be able to clearly identify where the answer for each of the questions begins and ends. All four questions below should be answered completely The Project is due before the end of Unit 9. Question 1: Think of a present/past work environment you have been in (or use an example from your course materials), and then explain the organizational behavior practices youobserved that fostered the effect of positive change(s) within the organization. Cite relevant examples from your personal experience and utilize additional relevant examples from outside sources and/or the course materials to complete this question. Question 2: Demonstrate how theories of motivation from this course, if applied in an organization, could increase employee performance. Cite relevant examples from outside sources and/or your course materials to complete this question.Question 3: Think of your current/former workplace. Evaluate an ethical dilemma(s), that is currently challenging or has in the past challenged your workplace in the context of what the social responsibilities are of management and employees for resolving that ethical challenge. If there are no ethical dilemmas in your workplace you may choose a current event. Cite relevant examples from your personal experiences, outside sources, and/or your course materials to complete this question.Question 4: Summarize a situation when a miscommunication led to a decrease in employeeeffectiveness in your present/former workplace. Cite relevant examples from your personalexperiences, outside sources, and/or your course materials to complete this question.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.