Your final project entails systematic extraction of decision-aiding insights from a dataset (SampleDataSet.xlsx) provided to you in the Doc Sharing area. The goal of this project is to provide you with hands-on experience in conducting and interpreting different types of statistical analysis. The focus of your analysis will be on marketing strategies and analysis-related topics. At times, you will be expected to conduct additional research on topics that are not adequately covered in your text, for example, data due diligence.
In this section, you will conduct correlation and regression analyses using the provided SampleDataSet.xlsx.
•Correlation: Compute a correlation matrix that includes all continuous variables. Identify all individual correlations that are significant at the 95 percent level.
•Regression: Build a multiple regression model to explain the variability in the median school year. Describe the goodness of fit of your model and summarize your findings. Select at least four to seven similar independent variables from the remaining forty-nine measures and justify your selection.
Submit your response in Microsoft Excel.
Name your worksheet SU_MBA5008_W4_A4_LastName_FirstInitial.xls.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.