Business PlanFocus of the Final PaperReview Chapter 24 of the text. Utilize the health care business you selected in Week Three as well as the answers to the Basic Information questions. Create a Business Plan proposal for your health care company that includes the following sections:1. Executive Summary: 1 – 2 pages, concise summary of a business report. It restates the purpose of the report, it highlights the major points of the report, and it describes any results, conclusions, or recommendations from the report. 2. Service and / or Equipment Description: 1 page minimum3. Organizational Plan: 1 page minimum, include a chart that illustrates the structure of the organization. In addition, provide a summary of your management (i.e. background, responsibilities, etc.)4. Marketing Segment: 1 page minimum, include demographics, target market, any incentives, competitors, advertisement, etc.5. Financial Analysis: Projected income statement and types of assumptions made to compute the figures.a. Typical Income Statement assumption information requirements.b. What types of revenue?c. How many services will be offered to produce the revenue (by month)?d. How much labor will be required (FTEs)?e. What will the labor cost?f. How many and what types of supplies, drugs and/or devices will be required to offer the service?g. What will the supplies, drugs and/or devices cost?h. How much space will be required?i. What will the required space occupancy cost?j. Is special equipment required?Your Business Plan should include a title page and table of contents (with sections and page numbers). The final paper must be eight-to ten-pages in length (excluding title and reference pages). Include five to eight scholarly sources, cited in APA format.. Retrieved from http://www.bplans.com/medical_and_health_care_business_plan_templates.cfm. Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:1. Must be eight-to ten-double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.2. Must include a title page with the following:a. Title of paperb. Student’s namec. Course name and numberd. Instructor’s namee. Date submitted3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.6. Must use at least five to eight scholarly sources, cited according to APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.7. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.