Your final project entails systematic extraction of decision-aiding insights from a dataset (SampleDataSet.xlsx) provided to you in the Doc Sharing area. The goal of this project is to provide you with hands-on experience in conducting and interpreting different types of statistical analysis. The focus of your analysis will be on marketing strategies and analysis-related topics. At times, you will be expected to conduct additional research on topics that are not adequately covered in your text, for example, data due diligence.In the Week 4 assignment, you were asked to build a multiple regression model to explain the variability in the median school year, using a minimum of seven independent variables. Using the same model, thoroughly assess your model’s diagnostics. Identify all relevant assessment dimensions, briefly outline their purpose and importance, and provide an assessment of your model in terms of the identified diagnostic measures.Submit your response in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document to the W5: Assignment 4 Dropbox by Sunday, November 10, 2013.Name your document SU_MBA5008_W5_A4_Johnson_D.doc.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.