Final Research Project
Final Research Project asks you to evaluate the appropriateness of a specific
organization’s Employee Development (ED) policies and practices in terms of
their strategic goals, objectives, and the current environment of constant
change to stay competitive. For this 10-page double-spaced paper, you should do
Use your own
organization since that will allow you access to your human resource department
and strategic materials or you can use a company of your choosing that has a
company website with useful information or has had articles published in peer
reviewed journals about their HRD practices.
Collect information from
the company or other research source regarding its ED policies and practices
Examine information from
the company’s publications (e.g., annual reports, websites, etc.) concerning
its performance and practices
Use the textbook, course
readings, Discussion Boards, and your own research into at least ten (10)
academic resources (books and professional and/or scholarly journals that are
refereed or peer-reviewed) to develop a “model” or logical
description of how the ideal company in this situation should handle the
functional areas of human resources. Explain this model to back up and support
your analysis, positions, and the recommendations in your evaluation.
Analyze and evaluate
your company findings, pinpointing practices and programs that (a) should be
changed or modified to better meet the organization’s performance objectives
and (b) those currently in use that are optimal for their objectives based on
your model of the ideal company practices for their situation.
management and examine the company’s current training and development. So they
prepare their employees change management?
The Evaluation Project should
be a minimum of 10 pages of research using APA approved guidelines.
this paper is an analysis of employee development practices within a company,
not a report on the company. Everything you discuss should be linked to human
resource practice or it should not be included.
will assess employee development functions and activities from orientation and
skills training to career development and organizational development as they
relate to their specific contributions to the strategic objectives and
environmental fit for overall organizational success.
organization’s employee development practices through review of company
documents in alignment with the company’s strategic objectives and ability to
adapt to change.
Analyze and evaluate
company findings to better meet the organization’s performance objectives and
the current business environment.
“model” or logical description of how the ideal company in this
situation should handle the functional areas of training and development.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.