Consider the following information:Rate of Return if State Occurs State ofProbability of EconomyState of EconomyStock AStock BStock C Boom0.150.350.450.27 Good0.550.160.100.08 Poor0.25−0.01−0.06−0.04 Bust0.05−0.12−0.20−0.09a.Your portfolio is invested 30 percent each in A and C, and 40 percent in B. What is the expected return of the portfolio? (Round your answer to 2 decimal places. (e.g., 32.16)) Expected return % b-1What is the variance of this portfolio? (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your answer to 5 decimal places. (e.g., 32.16161)) Varianceb-2What is the standard deviation? (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your answer to 2 decimal places. (e.g., 32.16)) Standard deviation %
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.