Based on the information given below, Please help me answer this questionGiven Robinson’s 2010 and 2011 financial information presented in problems 2 and 4, a. Compute its operating and cash conversion cycle in each year. b. What was Robinson’s net investment in working capital each year?Problem 2- The Robinson Company has the following current assets and current liabilities for these two years:2010 2011Cash and marketable securities $50,000 $50,000Accounts receivable $300,000 $350,000Inventories $350,000 $500,000Total current assets $700,000 $900,000Accounts payable $200,000 $250,000Bank loan 0 150,000Accruals 150,000 200,000Total current liabilities $350,000 $600,000If
sales in 2010 were $1.2 million, sales in 2011 were $1.3 million, and
cost of goods sold was 70 percent of sales, how long were Robinson’s
operating cycles and cash conversion cycles in each of these years? What
caused them to change during this time?OC=(Accounts Receivable)/(Sales/365)+Inventory/(COGS/365)OC_2010=300,000/(1,200,000/365)+350,000/(840,000/365)=243 daysOC_2011=350,000/(1,300,000/365)+500,000/(910,000/365)=299 daysCCC_2010=300,000/(1,200,000/365)+350,000/(840,000/365)-200,000/(840,000/365)=156 daysCCC_2011=350,000/(1,300,000/365)+500,000/(910,000/365)-250,000/(910,000/365)=199 days Problem 4-Suppose the Robinson Company had a cost of goods sold of $1,000,000 in 2010 and $1,200,000 in 2011.a. Calculate the inventory turnover for each year. Comment on your findingsInventory turnover for 2010 =COGS/Inventory = $1,000,000/350,000=2.857Inventory turnover for 2011 =COGS/Inventory = $1,200,000/500,000=2.4b. What would have been the amount of inventories in 2011 if the 2010 turnover ratio had been maintained?$1,200,000 /inventory =2.857Inventory in 2011 to maintain 2010 turnover ratio = $420,021.00
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.