A thirty-year U.S. Treasury bond
has a 4.0 percent interest rate. In contrast, a ten-year Treasury bond has an
interest rate of 2.5 percent. A maturity risk premium is estimated to be 0.2
percentage points for the longer maturity bond. Investors expect inflation to
average 1.5 percentage points over the next ten years.
the expected real rate of return on the ten-year U.S. Treasury bond.
the real rate of return is expected to be the same for the thirty-year bond as
for the ten-year bond, estimate the average annual inflation rate expected by
investors over the life of the thirty-year bond.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.