Based on the information below, calculate the weighted average cost of capital. Great Corporation has the following capital situation.
Debt: One thousand bonds were issued five years ago at a coupon rate
of 10%. They had 25-year terms and $1,000 face values. They are now
selling to yield 9%. The tax rate is 40% Preferred stock: Two
thousand shares of preferred are outstanding, each of which pays an
annual dividend of $7.50. They originally sold to yield 15% of their
$50 face value. They’re now selling to yield 10%. Equity: Great
Corp has 120,000 shares of common stock outstanding, currently selling
at $14.48 per share. The risk free rate is 3%, market rate of return is
10% and the Beta is 1.2.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.