Financial managers and leaders of organizations are charged
with solving problems every day. To address and solve organizational issues
requires structure and frameworks such as theories and concepts that explain
what is going on around us. This Critical Thinking assignment is designed to
help decision makers develop skills associated with framing, articulating, and
solving management questions.
Review Page IV and Page V in weekly readings
Then complete the Formulating the Research Question
Worksheet by following these steps:
•Consider the scenario provided on Page V of the readings,
putting yourself in the place of the financial manager with Sahira as an
employee reporting to you.
•Reviewing the symptoms that Sahira’s team describes,
formulate a statement that you think describes the management dilemma
confronting you. (Worksheet box #1)
•Using the EBSCOhost Library, begin to explore professional
journals and select current research articles published within the last five
years that are relevant to your management dilemma. Place the APA formatted
references for 3-4 relevant articles that you reviewed. (Worksheet box #1a).
•Develop a specific management question that you want
answered. (Worksheet box #2)
•Return to the EBSCOhost virtual library and explore 3-4
additional relevant articles specific to your research question. (Worksheet box
•Break down the management question into 2-3 sub-questions.
(Worksheet box #3).
Identify a theory that might be relevant to your management
•Use your online and EBSCOhost library resources to identify
an organizational, economic, financial, accounting, or other theory that might
be relevant to your management and research questions.
•Create a brief history and posits of the theory.
In an additional 300-450 words in length paper synthesizing
the information describing the management dilemma, and the management and
research questions substantiated by the 6-8 research articles identified during
your exploration. Explain the potential relevance of the theory that you
selected. Paper requirements include:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.