Prepare Financial Statements from Adjusted Trial Balance Worksheet (110 pts)The 2012 year-end adjusted balances taken from the general ledger of Cooperstown Services, Inc. are listed below in general ledger order.Coopertown Suppliers, Inc.DRCRCash$12,950Accounts receivable28,150Supplies8,400Prepaid insurance9,500Land115,000Buildings360,000Equipment260,000Accumulated depreciation$239,900Accounts payable35,300Salaries payable7,300Taxes payableCommon stock5,20031,500Additional paid-in capital – CommonRetained earnings15,400427,600Dividends25,400Service revenue475,000Salaries expense335,600Depreciation expense25,100Supplies expense12,950Insurance expense8,200Miscellaneous expense30,850Utilities expense5,100Total$1,237,200$1,237,200Transfer these accounts and balances to a spreadsheet worksheet and prepare an Income statement, a Classified Balance Sheet, and a Statement of Retained Earnings all in good form using proper headings for each statement. Note that Cooperstown is a service company so there is no cost of goods sold in its chart of accounts. Also, assume that all the liabilities are current liabilities. Keep in mind that you should not report any accounts without balances in your statements.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.