1.) Anthony invested a
sum of money 6 yr ago in a savings account that has since paid interest at the
rate of 7%/year compounded quarterly. His investment is now worth $19,713.77.
How much did he originally invest? Please round the answer to the nearest cent.
2.) Find the amount of an ordinary annuity of 10 yearly
payments of $1,800 that earn interest at 10% per year, compounded
3.) Robin, who is self-employed,
contributes $4,000/year into a Keogh account. How much will he have in the
account after 15 years if the account earns interest at the rate of 6.5%/year
4.) If a merchant deposits $1,500
annually at the end of each tax year in an IRA account paying interest at the
rate of 10%/year compounded annually, how much will she have in her account at
the end of 25 years? Round your answer to two decimal places.
5.) Find the present value of an
ordinary annuity of $600 payments each made quarterly over 5 years and earning
interest at 4% per year compounded quarterly.
6.) Juan invested $24,000 in a
mutual fund 5 years ago. Today his investment is worth $34,616. Find the
effective annual rate of return on his investment over the 5-year period.
7.) Find the amount of an ordinary
annuity for 5 years of quarterly payments of $2,200 that earn interest at 4%
per year compounded quarterly.
8.) Find the present value of the
ordinary annuity. Please round the answer to the nearest cent.$2,000 per
semiannual period for 7 yr at 12%/year compounded semiannually.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.