DUE ON FRIDAY JULY 5, BY 2PM EASTERN TIME NO LATER!NOT LATER! NO LATER! I ONLY WORK ON THIS SITE AND IF YOU DONOT HAVE QUALITY FEEDBACK I WILL NOT USE YOU. Students are required to select and research one of the forum topics listed below using a minimum of 3 reference sources in addition to the textbook and then write a 1,000-word or moreresponse to the forum topic. APA format is required. Also submit your forum topicresponse to Turnitin through the Weekly Materials/Week 1/Assignment Submissionfolder for grading.Comprehensive forum topic response contributions will be critically graded on the thought quality of the response, work effort, research, APA format, and analysis. Refer to the rubric for thisassignment in the Syllabus section of Blackboard. Select one of the following forumtopics to research and write about.Week 1 Forum Topics – Chapter 1: An Overview of Financial Management and theFinancial Environment-Types of Company Ownership-The Primary Objective of theCorporation-TheProcess of Securitization and its Results-FinancialInstitutions-FinancialMarkets-TheGlobal Economic Crisi -Derivatives (Web Extension 1A)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.