Assignment 2: Case StudyRead the following case study:The Chang family is an Asian-American family who lives in a small U.S. city. The family consists of Mrs. Chang, Mr. Chang, and two children—a boy and a girl—both who are in high school and both plan to attend college. Mrs. Chang is a marketing manager at the local savings bank. Her parents live in a retirement community 1,500 miles away, and she has no other relatives. Her husband has only one family member—his father—who is in a nursing home a few blocks away and is in the final stages of Alzheimer’s disease. Mr. Chang is an MBA and certified CPA who works as an independent accountant from his home office. The family is moderately wealthy and has few financial worries. Mrs. Chang reads fictional mysteries in her spare time and enjoys Hollywood gossip. Mr. Chang reads industry-related journals. Both children play sports, love television—especially MTV—like music, and are just beginning to date. Discuss the various reference groups impacting this family.List and describe at least five different reference groups that influence the purchasing behavior of different members of this family.Explain how marketers market to various consumers who have different needs, motivations, and reference groups.Explain which of the reference groups you believe is most important to this family and describe how a firm could best market its products and services to this family. Use specific examples to support your response.Your report should be 3-5 pages in length, include at least three references, and be in correct APA format.Submit your assignment by July 23, 2013.Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsList and describe at least five different reference groups and their influence on consumer purchasing behavior.20Explain how marketers market to consumers with different needs, motivations, and reference groups.35Explain which reference group is most important to this family and how a firm could market its product or services to the family.35Justified ideas and responses by using appropriate examples and references from texts, Web sites, and other references using the APA format.10Total:100
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.