Neacy please review paper just completed and ensure these requirements are all met. I must have an A on this paperthank youAppendix+A.doc interview+outline.docx Please include an introductory paragraph briefly identifying the interviewee.-Do not repeat your questions or the word-for-word answers in your paper. Attach a copy of your questions as an appendix to your paper. The appendix/questions will not count for your word count requirement.-You should include a section for each point below. oThe learning and memory process.For instance, does the interviewee remember information more accurately if he/she observes the behavior being performed, or does he/she prefer to read how the behavior is performed? Does the interviewee prefer studying in a library, or at home where there are background noises and some distractions?oHas the person you are interviewing taken the Myers Briggs test? Report the results. Does your interviewee feel these results are accurate? Why or why not? Which experiences does this person feel contributed most in the development of his/her personality?oDoes this person feel that he/she is self-monitoring in regards to his/her attitudes? How or how not? What does the interviewee feel was the strongest influence on his/her attitudes? What role does your interviewee feel a person’s race, gender, or ethnicity play when forming that person’s personality and attitudes?oDoes this person feel he/she is better at tasks when intrinsically motivated or extrinsically motivated? -Please include in each section a summary of those things that both the interviewer and interviewee said that was similar (Compare).-Please include in each section a summary of those things that the interviewer and interviewee said that was different (Contrast).-An interpretation of the interviewer and interviewee according to the concepts presented in this class. (It is my impression that A is motivated by gender and B is motivated by y.) Show that you know and understand the concepts. This is where you should answer the questions presented above as well as include knowledge from the text and our class discussions. -An example would be:o “When asked about studying, Bob stated that he prefers to study in silence, whereas I prefer to study with background noise. The difference in study habits can relate to a variety of reasons such as…”-There should be a good concluding paragraph. -You need 6 sections in your paper that should be identified with a level 1 heading.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.