Need to research a specific topic in the context of global IT
management and write a 10-12 page paper. The paper should be well written,
formatted according to guidelines for APA Style, and supported by at least six references.
At least three of these additional references should be from scholarly
journals. Select a topic from the following list and study how it can be
managed or developed in a global context:
Supply chain management
Enterprise resource planning
Customer relationship management
For instance, if you choose knowledge management as your topic,
you can identify the challenges of knowledge management in a global
environment, describe the impact of global information infrastructures,
illustrate the problems in developing global knowledge management systems,
discuss the trans-border data flows restrictions on knowledge management,
interpret the current status of outsourcing knowledge management products and
services, investigate the issues of managing knowledge in virtual teams with
different cultural perspectives, and develop strategies for knowledge
management in a global enterprise.
Apply tools and techniques that are appropriate from various
sources including all the readings and external references. A typical final
project report will include the following:
Description of topic
Structuring your analysis to discuss how you recommend
addressing the problems
Conclusion (summary, special problems faced and solved, lessons
learned, contribution, etc.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.