Global Warming: Cause and Mitigation
Due Week 9 and worth 170 points
Among the most controversial topics in physical science, global warming has received a
great deal of attention during the past decade. Given its great impacts on both humans and the environment,
lawmakers and scientists must weigh heavily the information that they are presented. Explore this debate
in more detail by evaluating both the scientific basis of this phenomenon and the human role in global
Write a three to five (3-5)page paper in which you:
Compare and contrast natural versus anthropogenic climate changes. Include specific examples
Take a position as to whether or not global warming is taking place. Provide three (3) lines of
evidence to support your position.
Assess two (2) current mitigation strategies for global warming, such as carbon sequestration, carbon taxing, clean coal technology, higher fuel efficiency standards, and so on. Include a discussion on the effectiveness of this mitigation strategy, as well as its potential costs and policy implications.
Speculate what policy changes you would propose to help stabilize global climate and which
business sectors or nations would be held to more strict standards if you implement your
Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment.
Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
The body of the paper must have in-text citations that correspond to the references.
Your report must follow these formatting requirements
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Apply concepts in physical sciences to evaluate current trends and issues in the modern world.
Describe the physical processes influencing climate and weather, including the roles of natural
and anthropogenic activity on climate.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in physical sciences.
Write clearly and concisely about physical sciences using proper writing mechanics
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.