You are a star consultant from “Hardware R US” IT consulting and managing firm. You just got hired by “Home Solutions Inc” a construction and parts company to help them with their hardware and networking needs. Your specific tasks to help the business are the percentages that correspond to the per item payment (grade weight):A) For 50% of the payment (Grade):The owner badly needs a new desktop business computer, he is still running a Windows NT relic, but he can only afford $1,000 for it. You need make sure that you assemble a desktop for that amount, which should include:1) All the components within the tower PC, assume a Windows 7 PC, do not include operating system costs though.2) Any peripherals such as monitor, mouse, keyboard3) Any networking components that may be needed4) Detailed cost component by component5) Explanation of why this specific component was chosen vs. some other oneB) For 50% of the payment (Grade):The owner also has a son that he has promised a GAMER PC to him, since he is helping him out in the business. He can only spare another $1,000 for this one as well. It will need to be networked to the Business PC and should also include:1) All the components within the tower PC, assume a Windows 7 PC, do not include operating system costs though.2) Any peripherals such as monitor, mouse, keyboard3) Any networking components that may be needed4) Detailed cost component by component5) Explanation of why this specific component was chosen vs. some other oneFor the above project, make sure that you include a spreadsheet, that can easily track the cost of each component that you have decided to include. You can search in the internet in sites like newegg.com, motherboards.org, or any other site that you choose, as long as it is properly referenced. Each item must be listed with its price and a grand total of $1,000 for each PC must be there to verify the budget. If decide to do wireless networking, the cost of it must be included in the cost of one of the two systems. In any case do explain the networking details of the two PCs.The case study must be submitted as a Word document in the assignment area, with a minimum of 1,000 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.