The DOT regulation at 49 CFR 174.450 previously stipulated that when fire occurs in a domestic rail shipment of charcoal in transit, water should not be used if it is practicable to locate and remove the burning charcoal. Any charcoal that becomes wet while a fire is being extinguished must be removed from the car and not reshipped, and the remaining charcoal must be held under observation in a dry place for at least 5 days before forwarding. What is the most likely reason DOT regulates the domestic transportation of charcoal in this fashion? What chemical reaction is involved here?This essay must be at least 200 words in length. It must include at a minimum an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. The essay requires at least 2 references: The textbook (Course book: Meyer, E. (2010). Chemistry of hazardous materials. Upper Saddle River, N.J: Pearson.. http://sdrv.ms/18Ghqq6 current chapter is Chapter 1 and 7) and one outside source must be used as source material for the response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.