Business Plan Topic
A business plan is a document, typically prepared in order to obtain funding
and/or financing. For your Final Paper in Week 5, you will assume the role of
an entrepreneur and create a business plan to present to an investment company,
seeking funding/financing for a type of health care business. In the scenario
you choose, you may already own a company you are looking to expand, or you may
focus on a start-up company.
healthcare business you could select include: a hospital or clinic, dental
equipment distributor, a healthcare training provider, a pharmaceutical biotech
research firm, or a company offering hospice in-home workers. You may also
select a similar company that is not listed.
For this assignment, answer the questions listed in Chapter 24, Exhibit 24-2
“Basic Information for the Service or Equipment Description” as they pertain to
your selected business. These answers will help you as you begin to develop
your business plan. Your paper should be two to three double-spaced pages in
service specifically provides?
service is different and/or special?
equipment specifically does?/
equipment is different and/or special?
training, if applicable?
requirements and/or impact, if any
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.