Emergency Preparedness and ResponseYour course text defines bioterrorism as “the threatened or intentional release of biologic agents for the purpose of influencing the conduct of government or intimidating or coercing a civilian population to further political or social objectives” (Turncock, 2012, p. 122). In this paper, you will evaluate the roles and responsibilities of local, state, and federal public health organizations in emergency preparedness and response during a bioterrorism event. First, select one of the following bioterrorism threats:a. Anthraxb. Small poxc. Food safetyd. Water safety Next, answer the following questions: a. What are the basic functions of the federal, state, and local level during this bioterrorism event? b. What public health resources are available to address this bioterrorism threat at the federal, state, and/or local level?c. What role does communication play during an emergency response? Identify at least two strategies that can be used to improve effective communication. How do these strategies improve communication? d. In your opinion, is your city/state prepared to address this bioterrorism threat? Why or why not? Provide a concrete example that supports your opinion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.