HealthHLTH215 | Introduction to Healthcare | Unit 4 | Individual Project Template
1. Choose a healthcare organization
2. Choose a healthcare funding source.
3. Write a description of the source in your own words.
4. List 4–5 advantages and disadvantages of the funding source related to the healthcare organization you selected.
5. Write a short description of each advantages and disadvantages in your list. Include examples for each.
6. Summarize your recommendation on the funding source for the healthcare organization you selected.
The analysis should be 2–3 pages.
Be sure to support your work with at least 3 academic sources/references published within the past 5 years.
Examples of healthcare organizations
· Family practice
· Assisted living facilities
· Skilled nursing facilities
(Select ONE above to write about)
Funding Source (How hospitals make money to operate or carry out their businesses) See examples below and select ONE to talk about.
· Medicare and Medicaid
· Private health insurance
· Managed care, such as HMOs or PPOs
· Long-term care
· Public funding and grants
Describe the funding source in your own words (Example below)
Funding source – Medicare
Medicare is a joint federal and state program run by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Medicare is a government health insurance program for persons:
· 65 years above with disabilities.
· Younger people with disabilities
· People with End Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or transplant).
· Medicare has two parts, Part A (Hospital Insurance)
· Part B (Medicare Insurance).
· Premium-free Part A if you are age 65 or older and you or your spouse worked and paid Medicare taxes for at least 10 years.
Please see link below for more information
1. List 4–5 advantages of the funding source related to the healthcare organization you selected.
2. Write a short description of each advantage in your list. Include examples for each.
1. List 4–5 disadvantages of the funding source related to the healthcare organization you selected.
2. Write a short description of each disadvantage in your list. Include examples for each.
Advantage 1: Example: Funds are always available to cover benefits. Some benefits include healthcare coverage insurance, hospitalization, prescription drugs coverage.
Description: With Medicare benefits you can see a doctors, including physician visits and other benefits services. These benefits are important for the overall health and wellness of both individuals and families.
(Share an experience of yourself or someone you know)
Disadvantage 1: Example: Many products or services Medicare will not pay for, no matter how badly you need the product or service. Examples lon
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.