a) A 3 litre vessel contains gas at a pressure of 200KPA. five litres of gas at the same pressure is forced into the vessel. calculate the new pressure of gas?My answer was 75KPA which is incorrectb) A vessel contains 2 litres of gas pressure of 300KPA and a temperature of 27oC. 3 litres of gas at the same temperature and pressure are forced into the vessel. the temperature is then raised to 127oC. Calculate the new pressure of gas?My answer was 160KPA which was incorrectwrong volumes used????????????
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.