I have listed two questions that I need answered within the next 10hours. There is no word count but the answers need to be through and then tomorrow I will be sending you 2 assignments that are due before Sunday.Question 1:PivotTables – Video – This Access book author does a wonderful job of explaining and demonstrating creating a PivotTable in Access 2007!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr6IoPMYmU0Along the lines of this “pivot table” topic, another question, I would like to ask everyone to consider is this…Is a PivotTable report in Access the same thing that is created the same exact way as a Pivot Table in Excel? I know that PivotTables are a topic in the DeVry BIS155 course that covers data analysis using spreadsheets.They are similar in many ways. Is the process for creating them the same too, or is it different in Access than in Excel? Watching the YouTube video (about 10 minutes) might help you think about this.Question 2:Data presentation should be designed to display correct conclusions. What issues should we think about as we prepare data for presentation? Discuss the different methods that we can use to present data in a report. What role does the audience play in selecting how we present the data?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.