Compound Interest, Future Value, and Present Value 1. Explain which of the two options below results in a lower balance after 6 months on a debt of $2500.Annual simple interest of 12% applied at the end of the 6 months.A monthly interest rate of 1% applied at the end of each month and before the start of the next month.Discuss why the two methods result in different results.In what circumstances might you select one option over another?2. An increase in value of any collection is not guaranteed for a variety of reasons. If you are a collector, please use your own collection to answer the following questions. If you are not a collector, then use Elvis memorabilia for your answers.What are some of the factors that could cause the value of your collection to drop in the future?What questions should an investor ask before investing in anything?If no new memorabilia can be created with an autograph, how does the idea of scarcity increase the value of an item?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.