Design, implement, test, and debug a
C# program to simulate the rolling of two dice 100 times, and write and read
results from a file.Needs to be created in Visual Studio 2010
When the user clicks a Write button, the program will write
the sum of the dice for each roll into a sequential data file.
After the file is written, the
user may click a Read button to read
the items back in and display the results.
Design a GUI for the program that will
be intuitive for a novice user.
Write the code for the program and
test the results.
Zip all the files of the project together and submit the
zipped file to me…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.