DQ 3After reading the Lecture, reading the code sample in the File project and the References in this question: (a) Provide the C# code to define a class with properties and a constructor that populates the object (b) Using
the class you defined in (a), provide the C# code to define and create a
List of objects for the class and using the class constructor to
populate several objects and adding them to the List (c) Provide the C# code to bind a List of objects to a WPF ComboBox (d) Define the List as the data context for the Window
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.