Use a search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, for example) to find a definition for the following two words and write the definitions below. FACT: OPINION:Use the information above and the worksheet from the Scavenger Hunt in LP1 to answer the following prompts about ‘Vermicomposting’. To REVIEW, the clip go to www.Ted.com, click on Ted-Ed, and search by title. Use COMPLETE SENTENCES. (For example: ‘The topic of the video clip is _______.) 1. What kind of worms does the video say one needs for vermicomposting?2. How long does it take for the red wiggler’s eggs to hatch?3. What is the topic of this video clip? 4. Identify one FACT from the clip. Explain why you think it is a FACT.5. Identify one OPINION from the clip. Explain why you think it is an OPINION.Using what you might already know about landfills and garbage disposal methods and what you heard about food composting in this clip, explain what you could INFER about landfill creation needs in your local area if more people would compost their food scraps instead of throwing them in the trash.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.