to one question from Group I and one question from Group II, then
respond to one more question from either group (your choice), for a
total of three questions answered. Each response should be 300 words,
for a total of 900 words total.
& Beliefs (Chapter 8, pp. 235-274)
Practices (Chapter 8, pp. 275-294)
& Beliefs (Chapter 9, pp. 296-346)
Practices (Chapter 9, pp. 347-375)
Fisher, Mary Pat. Living Religions, 9th ed. (Upper
Saddle River, NJ: Pearson/Prentice Hall), 2011. ISBN: 0-205-83585-6
does it mean to be Jewish today? Select two of the major branches of
this faith—Orthodox, Reform, Conservative, Reconstructionist—and
answer this question by comparing and contrasting the perspectives
of these groups.
was the role of the Temple for ancient Judaism? What role has it
played in Jewish memory since the destruction of the Second Temple?
relationship does the nation of Israel have to Jewish identity and
questions about the nature of God have arisen in response to the
Holocaust? What kinds of answers have been proposed?
the issues which led to the split between the Roman Catholic Church
and the Eastern Orthodox Church.
controversial Catholic figure, Alfred Loisy (1857-1940), is quoted
as saying, “Jesus preached the kingdom of God, but we wound up
with the Church.” What do you think he meant by this, and how
might this saying apply today?
explain the development of the Protestant Reformation, highlighting
the most important issues raised in this movement.
and contrast the views of a fundamentalist vs. a social gospel
approach to Christianity.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.