Hello,I have two discussions that only require 400 to 700 words each. PLEASE BE ORIGINAL. I do check for plagiarisim as I have had bad experiences with previous tutors. These two discussion is due by tomorrow afternoom.
Watch the video Families of Kids with Autism Talk about Their Successes. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieR2EI-tcmo). Post your reaction to the video, and then discuss how families of children with autism partner with educators to provide appropriate accommodations for learning and development. Imagine yourself in the role of a teacher of a child with autism in your classroom. Generate a list of research-based best practices for collaborating with the family to build a strong school-family partnership.PLEASE BE ORIGINAL as I utilized one of the tutors and they plagiarized most of the work. This is a discussion post, so it could be between 400 word to 700 words.Second Discussion:
Read the articles, “Designing Individualized Education Program (IEP) transition plans” (http://www.eric.ed.gov/PDFS/ED449599.pdf). and “Self-Determination and the Education of Students with Disabilities.” (http://www.eric.ed.gov/PDFS/ED470036.pdf). Identify and discuss the elements of an IEP transition plan, as well as the importance of promoting self-determination in the transition plan and process. Discuss your experiences and insights on effective strategies to teach self-determination skills to a student with a disability and what challenges you might anticipate when teaching these skills. How would you overcome these challenges to ensure students are well prepared for life beyond high school?This can be between 400 words to 700 words. This is also a discussion post…..PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION THAT IS ASKED.. Just had bad experiences with one of the tutors…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.