Instructions:1. Research an additional leadership concept, that of Level 5 Leadership as defined and reported by Jim Collins and his research team in the book Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…andOthers Don’t (HarperBusiness, 2001). You may use this book as one of your primary references and/or you may use sources you find online. 2. The paper is to have three sections and be five to eight pages in length.· The first section is to research and define the concept of Level 5 Leadership…whatis it? How is it different from other leadership styles? Why is it important?This section of your paper is worth approximately 40% of the paper grade. Itshould be at least 2 pages long and needs to be explained in your own words…notjust copied from your research. If you do quote sources, be sure to do soappropriately with quotation marks and APA citations.· The second section involves the presence or lack of Level 5 Leadership in an actualorganization. Please choose one organization and research the impact the leaderof the organization had on its success or failure. You can choose eitherperspective to write on…how an organization benefitted from the presence of aLevel 5 Leader OR how an organization suffered because of a failure ofleadership at the highest level. Explain what happened in this organization andhow the leader impacted the outcome. Again, this section of your paper shouldbe at least 2 pages long and needs to provide specific information on theseries of events within the organization, specific decisions made or influenceexerted by the leader and the impact of leadership on the organization’sultimate success. This section of your paper is also worth approximately 40% ofyour paper grade.· Finally, the last section of the paper (worth approximately 20% of the grade) is for youto process what you have learned about Level 5 Leadership that you can apply toyour personal leadership style. How the lessons learned by Collins and his teamcan improves your leadership style and thereby, impact the organization ofwhich you are a part? How are you going to apply this information in your ownlife? How do you think it will make a difference? This section should be atleast 1 page long.3. Be sure to prepare your document in a standard APA format and list references. 4. Plagiarism free 5. Need by Tuesday, July 23 at 12:00 p.m. EST (eastern standard time).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.