The purpose of this assignment is to analyze the application of a commonly used quality improvement model. Choose a quality improvement topic that interests you and conduct research on your selected topic. Using your research, complete the “Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) Template” to plan for the next step in the quality improvement process for your selected topic.
This assignment requires a minimum of two scholarly resources.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
My schedule Quality improvement Topic is fall prevention .
All Rights Reserved. Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) Template
Part 1: The purpose of Part 1 is for you to focus on your selected topic and start thinking about your plan. In 300-500 words, address the following key questions:
What are you trying to accomplish? (The aim statement).
2.How will you know if the change is an improvement? (What measures of success will you use?)
3.What changes can you make that will result in improvement? (Change concepts that will be tested).
Part 2: Using the questions in Part 2, complete the PDSA template below.
PLAN Step Cycle
I plan to:
I hope this produces:
Steps to execute (include a minimum of five steps):
What would you anticipate/predict to observe (include a minimum of five observations)?
Describe how you would measure the results and compare them to the prediction.
What might you conclude from completing one cycle of the plan?
Describe modifications for the next cycle based on what you learned.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.