Discussion QuestionThis week’s study notes and your textbook emphasized the importance of understanding multiculturalism in effective interviewing. We often take for granted our own assumptions, values, and ways of perceiving the world until we encounter people from another culture. Recall a time when you experienced “culture shock” by traveling to another part of the world or by interacting with someone from another culture and were surprised by some of your own assumptions. If you have not interacted with people from different cultures, think about a book or film in which you became aware of your own assumptions and discovered that they were not universal. If you are having trouble, consider renting the movies Slumdog Millionaire, The House of Sand and Fog, Mi Familia, or Double Happiness.For this discussion assignment:Identify and explain an example of “culture shock” either from your own experience or from a movie or book.Explain how your personal assumptions were challenged.Discuss what you learned about your own beliefs and if your beliefs were changed in any way.As appropriate, cite the online course, the textbook, and other credible, scholarly sources to substantiate the points you are making.Apply APA standards for writing and citations to your work.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.