Imagine you are tasked with conducting a counseling intake interview with a 19 year old college student who is feeling sad, unmotivated, and worried about his grades. It is the student’s first semester at school, and he is finding that he has gone from being an A student in high school to a B- student in college. He has also moved 500 miles away from his hometown to attend school.This week’s lecture discussed a number of counseling approaches (cognitive, humanistic, psychodynamic, and behavioral), that can be used to guide and understand an interview.Which approach would use to guide this intake interview? Explain why you think this approach is a good choice for this particular interview. Also develop at least 5 questions for your interview and explain how the questions fit with the approach you chose.You may use any of the approaches discussed in this week’s lecture or you may also use one from: McMaster, F., & Resnicow, K. (2012). Motivational Interviewing: moving from why to how with autonomy support. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 9(19).As appropriate, cite the online course, the textbook, and other credible, scholarly sources to substantiate the points you are making. Apply APA standards to for writing and citations to your work.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.