PLEASE NOTE THIS MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 6 HOURS OF ACCEPTING – ALL WORK WILL BE RUN THROUGH TURNITIN.COM TO CHECK FOR PLAGIARISM. ANY UNORIGINAL WORK WILL BE REJECTED AND NOT PAID. Intervening With Peer ViolenceWatch the following 18-minute video Bullies. Be sure to take notes as you watch as you will apply what you learn to the following questions:What did you find surprising in the video? Why?How did what you learned about the Cycle of Violence relate to what we have been learning about prevention and intervention for peer victimization?Compare the two intervention programs discussed in the video with what we have learned about best practices for intervening in peer victimization.Describe an intervention program that you might develop based on what you have learned throughout this module. Your program might include elements of either or both of the intervention programs you saw in the video. Be sure to explain your rationale based on research for choosing the elements of your program.Based on what you learned in your readings as well as from watching the video, does research support inclusion of legal consequences for intervening in bullying behavior?Your response should be 3-5 pages long and include a cover page and reference list.Films Media Group. (2002). Bullies. Films On Demand. Retrieved fromhttp://digital.films.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?aid=9141&xtid=29938Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsExplained surprising aspects of the video.16Related Cycle of Violence to what students learned this week about prevention and intervention for peer victimization.16Compared the two intervention programs in the video with best practices.16Fully described an intervention program that might include elements of the programs in the video and explained the rationale for selecting elements for the program.16Reached a logical conclusion regarding whether research supports inclusion of legal consequences for bullying behavior using evidence learned in class.16Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.20Total:100
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.