Essay questions 1 & 2 must be at least 200-300 words in length. Each essay must include at a minimum an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Each essay requires at least 2 references: The textbook ( Robertson, J. C. (2010). Introduction to fire prevention (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall. A scanned searchable .pdf can be found at http://sdrv.ms/1gjXETZ. The current chapters of focus for these essay questions are chapters 11-12)and one outside source must be used as source material for the response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA Format.Question 1
Discuss the research conducted by the U.S. Forest Service.
Choose three of the following topics on which to focus: Smoking Regulations
Signs, Public Awareness of Fire Prevention Importance, Fire Prevention
Promotion and Enforcement, Enforcement of Fire Law, Media Uses in Fire
Prevention Promotion, and Public Fire Education Research.
Picture yourself as the nation’s Czar on fire prevention.
You have the power and responsibility to do what is necessary to improve the
country’s awareness, understanding, and need for fire and safety prevention.
How would you accomplish this?Question 3 (This essay needs to be a few paragraph and requires at least a reference from text book and 1 reference from a fire prevention and/or safety media success story. If any other outside source are used they must also be reference)Review
Ch 13 and chapter 3 page 54-56. Find and discuss a fire
prevention and/or safety media success story! What
communications, planning and preparations were needed to make this a success
story? Convey a plan of action to work
with the media on a project that would be important to an organization and/or
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.