Please complete the assignment in one word document
Using the HU Library or Google Scholar, search for a case study that discusses ITIL Service Strategy. It could be about implementations or a change of business based on the ITIL framework.
Write a paper about your chosen case study that addresses the following:
Overall description of the case study.
How did it affect the business?
Summarize the success or failures
Discuss the plan for the future.
What is your opinion on things that could have been done differently.
Please format the paper in APA 6th Edition. Please remember to cite your source(s). Upload your MS-Word document here.
Note: I’m attaching 3 PDF Journals which needs to be referred and prepared. Please complete it in one word document.
1. By: Hall, Don. CIO Insight , 10/15/2021, pN.PAG-N.PAG, 1p, 1 Color Photograph, 1 Chart, Database: Applied Science & Technology Source
2. By: Bartlett, Russ. System iNEWS , Dec2011, Issue 386, p13-17, 5p, 1 Diagram, Database: Applied Science & Technology Source
3. By: Anunciação, Pedro Fernandes; Geada, Nuno Santos. In: International Journal of Healthcare Information Systems and Informatics. October-December 2021 16(4) Language: English, Database: InfoSci-Journals
If you want access all these links you can click on this link and try https://eds.p.ebscohost.com/eds/results?vid=2&sid=c7ce0469-21e9-4eab-8a21-1d2b27e6a22b%40redis&bquery=ITIL%2bService%2bStrategy.%2bAND%2b(ZT%2b*Article*%2bOR%2bPT%2b*article*%2bOR%2bZT%2bSerial)&bdata=JkF1dGhUeXBlPXNzbyZ0eXBlPTEmc2VhcmNoTW9kZT1TdGFuZGFyZCZzaXRlPWVkcy1saXZlJnNjb3BlPXNpdGU%3d
If the link does not works. I’m attaching the screenshots of the journals.
ITIL Framework & Processes Explained | CIO Insight.
CIO Insight; 10/15/2021, pN.PAG-N.PAG, 1p, 1 Color Photograph, 1
ITIL reduces business cost by improving and optimizing the
processes for delivering IT services. Learn more about ITIL
framework now. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR]
Copyright of CIO Insight is the property of QuinStreet, Inc. and its
content may not be copied or emailed to multiple sites or posted to a
listserv without the copyright holder’s express written permission.
However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual
use. This abstract may be abridged. No warranty is given about the
accuracy of the copy. Users should refer to the original published
version of the material for the full abstract. (Copyright applies to all
Applied Science & Technology Source
ITIL Framework & Processes Explained | CIO Insight
ITIL reduces business cost by improving and optimizing the processes for delivering IT services. Learn
more about ITIL framework now.
Discovery Service for Harrisburg University of Science and Technology https://eds.p.ebscohost.com/eds/delivery?sid=926840a8-f7bc-4573-a8a4…
1 of 5 3/22/2022, 8:23 PM
What Is the ITIL Framework?
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework is a collection of defined and optimized processes an IT
organization or department uses to deliver IT services to its customers, clients, employees, and
stakeholders. These repeatable processes are constantly evolving to provide a more efficient and effective
set of services and tools.
Since ITIL revolves around constantly improving its processes and delivery, ITIL reduces business cost. The
revolving goal of continually improving IT processes minimizes service interruptions, reduces business
risks, and creates a stable service environment that leads to improved customer satisfaction. Overall, ITIL
improves accountability through standardization, and standardization helps IT organizations become more
efficient in the delivery of IT services.
What Are the Benefits of ITIL?
An organization that uses the ITIL framework can expect to see these benefits if it’s properly implemented:
• A stronger relationship between IT and business: ITIL strategically focuses on IT and the business
concurrently, and strives to align IT and business goals to foster better communication.
• Globally recognized standard: ITIL integrates easily with other frameworks like PMP and PRINCE2.
• Greater visibility into IT costs: Utilizing ITILs metric-based strategies lets managers peer into IT
processes and services to make necessary cost-cutting decisions.
• Improved quality of IT services: Components of ITIL focus on service-level management to help a
business better understand customers’ expectations and needs.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.